Servant of Grace

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

dinsdag 27 april 2010

I have found Jesus the love of my life




My heart was broken, and I thought beyond repair.
I had so many sorrows, I have cried so many tears.
All I thought I had left was just wasted years.
I didn't know what I was going to do.
I thought of ending it all, for I felt my life was through.
I just couldn't take any more of this pain.
I felt I had nothing left, nothing more to gain.
All I could see was darkness, surrounding me, getting darker everyday.
The fear was so intense at times,I just couldn't breathe.
But somehow through the darkness a light came shining through.
When I had thought all hope was gone.
When I was thinking maybe I should.

Then I heard a voice spoke softly calling out my name.
" My child I know you are afraid, but if you give your life to Me,
I will show you a better way.
I will take all your fear and pain away.
I will will fill your life with peace and everlasting joy.
I will give you a life you had never hoped to find.

Give your heart to me, for my love for you is true.
I will never leave you,
I will always see you through".

As I listened to His voice so sweet and gentle,
tears filled my eyes.
For I knew I had nothing to loose.
For all I had was brokenness and pain.
So I decided in my heart the only thing to do,
was to give my life to Jesus,
for He promised to be true.
So I held out my heart to Him and gave all that I had to give.
He forgave all my sins and gave me new life within.
Now he holds my heart in the palm of His hand.
He see's me through, even when I do not understand.
For each day I learn to trust Him more.
I am so glad I have found a better way.
For His light shines brightly in my heart to stay.
For I have found true love, my hearts desire.
I have found Jesus the love of my life

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten