Servant of Grace

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

dinsdag 27 april 2010

MY SWEET DAUGHTER - COME TO THE WELL



Your journey with Me has been so very sweet.
You take My Glory to everyone you meet.

You are My outstretched arms
to show your walk with Me will bring no harm.

You are My voice to console and teach,
You put the hunger in hearts that causes them to seek.

You are My smile that brightens each day.
It gives my message - Come I'll show you the way.

You are My eyes that looks into the heart.
You bring My message of how easy it is for a fresh new start.

You are my ears to listen and to hear.
You show them "walk with Me and have no fear."

You are always ready to accept My Will.
My Spirit is always there for you to fill.

My Glory shines down upon you My precious One.
Every one I place in your path - I can now say "Well Done."

My Daughter, your steps are always beside mine.
Hand in Hand you will be fine.

Sweet One the Well is always there for you - come take your fill.
Rejoyce, refresh and wait upon My Will.

@By Sharon Lambkin

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten