Servant of Grace

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

dinsdag 27 april 2010

Make me a Servant



Make me a servant Humble and meek.
Lord, let me lift up those who are weak.
And may the prayer of my heart always be.
Make me a servant.
Make me a servant today


I strive to have a Servant's Heart
That will heed my Fathr's call
To do the thinks He ask of me
Be it big or be it small
It doesn't matter what it is
If He ask I will respond
With cheerfulness I'll do the task
Giving up myself above all beyond
You see, my Father knows what best for me
He would never lead me wrong
So I could put my totl trust in Him
For to Him my lifes belongs
I find JOY when serving and doing His WILL
It gives me PEACE and comforts me
No matter what things may look like, feel or apear
Whith Him I have nothing to fear
So I'll put Himj first in all i do
Serving Him with my hwole heart
When I think of all He done for me
It's easy to serve Him with A SERVANT'S HEART

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten