Servant of Grace

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

dinsdag 27 april 2010

PRAYER FOR THE BROKEN




The LORD is near to the brokenhearted, and saves the crushed in spirit.
Psalm 34:18.

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.
Psalm 147:3.

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.
2 Cor. 1:3-4.

Lord Jesus, I give you my scars and my tears.
I give you my heart which has been broken again and again.
I give you my longings and dreams which have never been fulfilled.
Dear Jesus, I know that only in your hands can my brokenness be changed into blessing.
In my hands, Lord Jesus, it only leads to deepest despair.

I thank you, Lord, for being broken for me.
I thank you that you loved me so deeply you were willing to suffer such pain and agony so that you could save me and make me whole again.
I thank you that I can trust my broken pieces to such unfathomable love.
Lord Jesus, how I do thank and praise you with all of my heart for this!
GLORY TO YOU HOLY NAME
I thank you in Jezus Name
AMEN

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten